Lightning Protection System, Surge Protection Devices & Grounding Solution
Lightning Protection System, Surge Protection System, Grounding & Bonding Solution is Alltec Asia Sdn Bhd’s specialties. AASB promotes a total solution in which not limited to trading but also involve in design and consultation for LPS.
Lightning protection, surge protection, grounding, and power quality products and services by AASB can protect any operation, property, or personnel from the risks of lightning strikes, be it a direct strike or secondary effects caused by nearby strikes.
Alltec Corporation is an international, full service manufacturing facility of lightning protection and grounding systems. Alltec Asia Sdn Bhd is our regional headquarters for the Asia market. It has been based in Malaysia since 2007. Our complete catalog of lightning protection, grounding, and surge suppression products, is available online for your convenience. If you have any questions about our products and services, please contact us, and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
Direct Strike Protection @ Lightning Protection
- TerraStat® products incorporate electrodes that break down into corona before streamers can form; these terminals lower accumulated static charges, consequently mitigating or delaying upward streamer generation, thus mitigating the likelihood of a lightning strike.
- TerraStreamer® products combine the advantages of two systems: the preferred path to ground of a conventional system and state-of-the-art early streamer emitter technology. TerraStreamer® increases the effective protection area up to 800 times more than that of a conventional lightning rod.
- Traditional Lightning Protection components that constitute a conventional system provide preferred points for lightning termination and safely carry it to ground, further dissipating the energy.
Surge Protection Devices @ Transient Voltage Surge Surpressor
- PowerTrip® SPDs Surge Protective Devices (SPD) or Transient Voltage Surge Suppression (TVSS) incorporates Voltage and Frequency Responsive Circuit Technology years ahead of any other devices on the market today. Utilizing proprietary electro-chemical encapsulation, PowerTrip® surge protective devices (SPD) dissipate large amounts of surge energy to prolong service life. They have discrete “all mode” circuitry and industry leading Let-Through voltage performance. PowerTrip® SPDs possess extremely tight nominal clamping levels and response time is less than 1 nanosecond.
Grounding @ Earthing Systems
- TerraDyne® Electrolytic Grounding System is a multipurpose grounding system. It has been designed to provide long term protection from lightning, electrical transients, static discharges, electro-magnetic interference and other electrical hazards.
- TerraFill® Ground Enhancement Material provides a simple method to substantially lower the earth resistance of grounding systems. When used with copper grounding equipment, this advanced backfill lowers the contact resistance to earth by up to 63%.
- TerraWeld® Exothermic Welding System provides ultimate permanent molecular bonding and is the universally preferred method for making copper-to-copper and copper-to-steel electrical connections.
- TerraBar® Bus Bar Series is manufactured by Alltec and offers a wide variety of hole patterns and sizes. Plated versions are available for use in corrosive environments, and these products are UL listed.
- Floating Roof Tank Monitoring System (FRTM)® is a system uses patented, innovative active monitoring technology to detect any change in resistance of the electrical bond between a floating roof and the storage tank’s grounding system.
- Retractable Bypass Conductor (RBC)® Provides permanent low resistance-low impedance bonding, between the shell and roof of external floating rook tanks (EFRTs)
ALLTEC ASIA SDN BHD
No 4-1A, Jalan Medan Bukit Indah 3, Bukit Indah | 68000 Ampang | Selangor | Malaysia